Join us for a walk along the traditional route to Lindisfarne, the ancient Pilgrim’s Way, where Saints and early Christians walked before us.
- Adult 18+
- Teenager 12-17
- Child 10-11
- Private Group of 4-8 Per Person
Coastal Walk From Eyemouth to St. Abbs Head
Setting off from the attractive fishing harbour of Eyemouth on the Berwickshire Coast, we head north along the coast path. This is a landscape very different from the Northumberland Coast further south. Here, high sandstone cliffs dominate, some of them 100 metres or 328 feet high, giving some exceptional coastal walking.
Along the way to St. Abbs, we pass through the seaside resort of Coldingham and the village of St. Abbs itself. Beyond St. Abbs, we enter the National Nature Reserve, where in the spring and summer, thousands of guillemots nest in impossible locations on the cliff faces and in the winter, it’s about as wild and lonely as it’s possible to be. The scenery and wildlife are sure to amaze you.
We return to St. Abbs for refreshments before catching a bus back to Eyemouth, having completed a walk along some of the best and wildest coast in southeast Scotland.
Book your Eyemouth and St. Abbs walk online today.
What to Bring
- Walking boots or walking shoes
- Polyester cotton trousers; no denim jeans, please
- A waterproof coat, waterproof trousers, a hat, and gloves; a sunhat such as a baseball cap for sunny days
- One bottle of water per person, 1 to 1.5 litres is recommended
- A picnic lunch and some snacks
Clothing depends on the season. Please contact us for advice!