Join us for a walk along the traditional route to Lindisfarne, the ancient Pilgrim’s Way, where Saints and early Christians walked before us.
- Adult 18+
- Teenager 12-17
- Child 10-11
- Private Group of 4-10 Per Person
Walk the Cheviot Hills and See Goats!
Look out for the famous Cheviot wild goats, one of the UK’s rarest mammals, on this Northumberland National Park walk.
Join us for one of our favourite walks to the summit of Wester Tor, which overlooks the College Valley as far as the English/Scottish Border. We can expect to see wild Cheviot goats, red grouse, skylarks, and the moorland specialty bird, the wheatear. Amazing views abound!
Reserve your Yeavering Bell, Northumberland tour online.
What to Bring
- Walking boots or walking shoes
- Polyester cotton trousers; no denim jeans, please
- A waterproof coat, waterproof trousers, a hat, and gloves; a sunhat such as a baseball cap for sunny days
- One bottle of water per person, 1 to 1.5 litres is recommended
- A picnic lunch and some snacks
Clothing depends on the season. Please contact us for advice!